Ready to get started on a project or looking for help?
From marketing strategy to media relations, you have our experts on your side. Our team can help with strategic planning, print and digital projects, and other branding and communications requests related to the School of Medicine.
What would you like help with?
Consultations or advice
Communications strategy, marketing plan, brand definition, etc.
Business cards and letterhead
Official stationery with logo (School of Medicine or Washington University Physicians)
- Business card orders
- Printed letterhead orders
- Electronic letterhead requests
- Related: Email signature templates
Website, social media, Google AdWords campaign, newsletter, etc.
Logos and lockups
Logo usage, hospital co-brands, new logo lockups, etc.
- Downloads and usage guides for School of Medicine and Physicians logos
- All other logo requests and assistance
Interviews, studio services, press releases, etc.
Photography and video
New photos, new video, vendor consultation, etc.
Brochure, annual report, booklet, mailer, etc.
Ideas for news releases, Record articles, Outlook stories, social media posts, etc.
Vendor and freelancer assistance
Vendor, freelancer or contractor relations, referrals, agreements and other assistance
Assistance provided by other teams
- Digital signage – medical campus only (Rebecca O’Brien, Human Resources)
- Editing, graphic and schema design (InPrint – A Scientific Editing Network)
- Health literacy and communications consulting (Becker Medical Library)
- IT services (WashU IT)
- Physician profiles; updates to Washington University Physicians website (FPP Communications and Marketing)
- Scholarly publishing and dissemination (Becker Medical Library)
- Strategic planning for academic and clinical programs (Joint Office of Strategic Planning)
- Trademark licensing (Washington University Marketing & Communications)
- VPN accounts / remote access to Washington University Network (WashU IT)
- WUSTL Key guest accounts (WUSTL CONNECT)
Other questions and requests
Questions, comments or requests about services not listed above? Send us a note!